Thursday Night Ride…

This week we’ll be a rollin’ around Cannock. Call for details, but we’ll be meeting at 19:30.

*** UPDATE***

No one wants to got to Cannock and I can’t be arsed driving there tonight either, so we’ll go to Macclesfield instead – call for meeting point.

10 Responses to “Thursday Night Ride…”

1. Dave Dodd says:

Bit too far for me I’m afraid, plus an earlyish start on the Friday. Have a super smashing time.

Dave

2. Mark 1 says:

Cannock it is then.

Hope your fit!

See you later

No dummy – it’s Macclesfield. And I can’t go at all now, as Lucy is ill 🙁

See you later.

4. BigJohn says:

Yes but the Cannuck Krew will still be rolling.

It’ll be a bit longer and harder than the usual Sideways wotsit. But we’ll get back to the pub before closing.

5. Mark 1 says:

Absolute corker of a ride last night!

You missed good ride Tim. Legs suffering today though.
    Have to try gears next time rather than Single speed!

6. Dave Dodd says:

Just like to say that Mark Bundy is obviously taking some form of performance enhancing drugs. After much mickey taking in the car park when we all realised that he’d come on his singlespeed, he then proceeded to trounce everyone on just about everything, including a full clearance of the technical singletrack climb out of three shires head.

Twas a great ride and thoroughly enjoyed by all. Where was Ag!!!! Said he was coming in the shop, obviously intimidated by the riding talent that was there (M. Bundy, rest of us were rubbish)

Dave

7. Mad Ag McAg says:

Enthusiasm waned throughout the day….. Which was quite handy bearing in mind that you neglected to tell me where you were meeting. If I had been arsed I would have been sitting in the other car park on my own!

By the way Dave, have you taped up any parcels lately?!?!?

8. matt says:

“Can’t play next week as I’m at the NIA in Birmingham watching young Scandanavian girls in short shorts playing badminton. MMmmmmm.”

It’s a hard life, sometimes 🙂

9. Dave says: